Sunday, May 17, 2015

Kaszazz Team Training Day

Had a fab day today with some fellow Kaszazz Consultants for Team Training Day. My challenge entry came 1st, so I'm more than happy about that. I did a Project Life spread , with some of my hand-made PL cards, inspired by a class I took at Big Picture Classes. Here's my page:









I made the Project Life cards using a stencil and some Matte Gel medium and gesso mixed with acrylic paints. Then sprayed some Dylusions through the stencil for another layer. Here's the cards up close.


1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you with your win! And the PL cards look fabulous....neat idea. I think I've done something similar in the past, but forgotten about it.....& Dylusions ROCK....would love to get their paints. When I use up what I've got!!! Soooo 20 years from now ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...