Sunday, May 10, 2015

A couple more projects inspired by Big Picture Classes lessons!!!

I'm really loving my membership over at Big picture Classes. I love that I have all these classes to choose from for such a small payment each month. The inspiration is amazing, so many cool teachers!!! Love all the choices of projects too. I can choose from cards, scrapbooking, art journalling and more, whatever my mood is, there's something to inspire me!!!! So here's a couple more cards I did this week!
The first card was about using build it up stamps, which I don't have an actual set of, so I just found a really large Grant Archival set in my stash and used a few of the cool little flourishy ones! I used Colorbox inks in some Spring colours.


The 2nd one was about finding inspiration in art, stationery or decor, or everyday! I found this cool tissue box while doing the shopping and had a play at circles. I used a cork and some Dylusions and Heidi Swapp Color Shine to stamp the circles and then watercolour paints in the middle. I also layered a die cut sentiment and embossed it with gold 3 times which I'm kind of in love with the results.

1 comment:

Lizzy Hill said...

Loving the brights on the top one.....& that bottom one....what a CLEVER take on the tissue box....& it looks stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...