Saturday, May 23, 2015

Kraft Plus Challenge for May

Well, I've accomplished a double layout and a single so far this week. Feeling chuffed. I actually struggled with double layouts, well still do really, but am challenging myself to push through and step out of my comfort zone, thanks to my friend Vicki at Scrap Matrix. I'm teaching at the Scrap Matrix studio, and have done a few doubles now, and it's amazing how many pics you can fit on a double layout if you try!! So getting my stories told faster is a great feeling!
Today I have a single layout here, which is for the Kraft Plus month of may challenge. Here's their gorgeous mood board:






And I was inspired by the colours firstly, I love orange, and i also love the books and the beads in the bracelet, i think I have incorporated quite a few of the elements as inspiration.













The photos are from our 2012 trip from NT to SA in our camper trailer. The place was COWELL, and we loved it. Dave always makes sure the kids have fun and if there's a playground a swing or anything else to find adventure, we will go, see and do!!!

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Awww...what a wonderful couple of photos...such JOY! And you sure have gotten a pile of inspiration from the mood board....looove those pops of orange with the doilies on the edge of the page like that & the brick work, too.....another really fabulous take on this month's K+ challenge....so glad you're getting scrapping and joining in!!!

sandra said...

LOVE Your interpretation of the Challenge!!
gorgeous photos.. scrapped perfectly.
Cowell is "just up the road " from where I live.. love that you enjoyed your visit to SA :-)
Thank you for playing along with K+
xx

Belinda said...

Two fun and fabulous photos and an awesome layout. Thanks for playing. :-)

Trudi Harrison said...

Fabulous take on the challenge - thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft+

Paula said...

Fabulous take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ last month :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...