Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Kraft Plus Black and White challenge

Hi there, today I am sharing my take on the Kraft Plus Black and White Challenge this month!!! Wow, there have been so many cool layouts shared by ultra talented people, so much inspiration!!! Here is the inspiration image:

And here is my take on the challenge!!! I have used loads of different products on this!!!



















I really loved this challenge, I love doing mixed media backgrounds, and this one came together quite easy because of the limited colour pallette.
I started with some black Gesso & a diamond stencil from Kaszazz. Then used some Kaszazz stamps and rub ons. For a contrasting layer, I used a cut file and my silhouette machine for the moroccan white backing. My paper layers are a mix of Kaszazz, Kaisercraft, and some left overs from the FREE papers that come with the SBM magazines. There's also a piece of transparency from a Hambly overlay.



















This layout is about sending a message to myself and being strong!!! I have a few goals, and I need to start telling myself I can do this!!!! Love the title, which is a 2 Crafty chipboard piece!The Tim Holtz Idea-ology small talk stickers, are just what I needed to finish my layout off!!!
















Thanks for looking!!!! Tania

3 comments:

Paula said...

Fabulous layout! I love your background with all the layers of stenciling, stamping & transparency. Good luck with your goals :) Thanks for joining us this month over @ Kraft+

Anguree Jansen Van Rensburg said...

Stunning Tania. Love this layout and I have no doubt you will achieve each and every of your goals my friend.Thank you for joining us at K+ again.

Elisa Ablett said...

Oh WOW love this layout Tania. I love the background and all the layers. Thanks for joining us at Kraft Plus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...