Friday, April 29, 2016

More Than Words mini challenge

So today I am fading very fast with the dreaded flu, which was kindly passed onto me by my dear little 10 yr old boy!!! he's been sick for over a week! I still managed to get a little crafty challenge in at my desk, and that's what I love about the More Than Words Mini Challenges. (Click the link to take you to their Facebook page where the mini challenges are held!) if you would like to take a look at the Monthly Challenge and all the gorgeous inspiration, click here!
So the criteria for the mini challenge was to use the word FLY on a card/tag or ATC. I love tags, so that's what I made:



















I've used a Kaisercraft script embossing folder, Distress Inks, Gesso to fade out the middle background, and coloured the Kaszazz bird stamps with Gelatos. The flowers are from Kaisercraft and Glitz Design, the lace is also from Glitz. There's a couple of little die cuts for the branches, (Kaszazz).













How cue are the little eggs!!! Finally I get to use up a few of those random pearls in my stash! The nest was made from some household twine. I separated it all and then bunched it up. My sentiment is a Dylusions stamp and the FLY stickers are from American Crafts. I am quite happy with the end result!!! TFL, Tania

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...