Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Scrap the Girls April Moodboard!!!

So I fell in love with this gorgeous, pastel moodboard over at Scrap the Girls this month!!! check it out!!!


Here's the layout I made from the gorgeous inspiration!!




















I used a 7 dots page as my background, love their paper ranges!!! I've also used papers by Heidi Swapp, Kaszazz & Kaisercraft. You will also spy a little vellum on there, which I stamped my doily stamp onto. There's lots of other goodies on there. Some whipped spackle with my brick stencil, Francheville enamel dots...love them!! There's some washi tape, a D-Lish scraps flair, chipboard title from Scrap Matrix & some other little bits and pieces, including the gorgeous Collectables from Kaisercraft!

TFL!!!!

3 comments:

Rikki Graziani said...

Love this. How cute is that photo. Thanks for playing along with STGs xxxxx

Tambaramba said...

I love your take on the challenge! thanks for playing along!

Krisy said...

I love this take on the moodboard. Thanks for playing along with STG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...