Thursday, April 14, 2016

Paper Issues cut it up challenge

I looove the challenges over at Paper Issues, there is always something to inspire me every time I look through their challenges!!! For this challenge, there was a great Free cut file download, which you can find here: http://paperissues.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/cut-it-up-saturday.html and it looks like this!


I haven't had my Silhouette machine all that long, so I really do need inspiration like this to get it out of the box! Here's what I did with it, using Heidi Swapp papers, chipboard stickers and ephemera, Kaisercraft word stickers and 2 Crafty chipboard. (Love the little people chippies, perfect for this layout of my Hubby and Daughter!)


















 There's a couple of little extras on there, such as the cute little paperclip holding my hidden journaling. (Not sure what make these are, as they came in my Pocket letter swaps!!!)














TFL!!! :) Tania


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...